Rico’s Lechon Sisig is a savory dish made with minced lechon meat and skin and pork mask cooked in a blend of sour and slighty salty sauce. It is best recommended as “pulutan” and main meal.
* Best consumed once opened. Do no refreeze.
- Defrost in refrigerator overnight
- Heat pan over high heat and place the thawed product. Heat up to desired texture with constant stirring.
- (optional) stir in additional seasoning and spices to enhance flavor and Crack an egg on top.
- Transfer the frozen sisig in a microwave safe container with cover.
- Place inside the microwave and reheat for 3 minutes at high temperature.
- Stir every 60 seconds to allow it to be heated evenly rather even areas to be over or underheated.
* Picture is for reference purposes only and ay differ from actual product