Rico’s Lechon Paksiw is a dish made with lechon cubes stewed in vinegar, liver sauce and spices.
* Best consumed once opened. Do no refreeze.
- Defrost in refrigerator overnight
- Heat pan over high heat and place the thawed product
- Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes with stirring.
- Transfer the frozen paksiw in a microwave safe container with cover.
- Place inside the microwave and reheat for 3 minutes at high temperature.
- Stir every 60 seconds to allow it to be heated evenly rather even areas to be over or underheated.
* Picture is for reference purposes only and ay differ from actual product